Is it just me or are there a lot of ways to find love these days? Of course, most of them are on the web. After all, who hasn't had a friend who signed up for Match or eHarmony. But that's just the tip of the proverbial iceberg, my friends. I was doing some research the other day and stumbled on FarmersOnly.com. I thought it was so funny that a dating site would be so specific. Little did I know there is a service for everyone and everything. Take a look at the most bizarre dating websites in the world.
- ZombieHarmony: As the site says, "So the apocalypse doesn't have to be lonely." One member likes: Gnawing, chasing injured people, hanging out in dimly lit stairwells. Dislikes: Molotov cocktails, baseball bats, getaway boats.
- FarmersOnly.com: Big city folks need not apply. This site is strictly for cowboys, cowgirls, real farmers, ranchers, and country dwellers.
- WomenBehindBars.com: This service matches incarcerated women with penpals looking for love.
- EquestrianCupid.com: The best destination for horse lovers looking for someone to ride off into the sunset with.
- TrekPassions.com: Perfect for Star Trek fans looking for someone to beam them up.
- VeggieDate.com: Hate meat eaters? Pick from a pool of strictly vegetarians.
- 420Dating.com: The number is slang for "I smoke weed" so only stoners should check out this one.
- VampireSinglesChat.com: Your Edward Cullen awaits!
- Alikewise.com: Find a mate based on their book preferences.
- LonelyNoLonger.com: A dating network for adults with schizophrenia and other mental illnesses.
- DarwinDating.com: Only the gorgeous get hooked up on this site. They ban anyone wearing nerdy glasses or sporting sweat patches.
- Cupidtino.com: I suppose PCs and Macs don't mix romantically either. Come here to meet a fellow Apple fanboy or girl.
- Geek2Geek: Finds the perfect nerd for you.
- TallFriends.com: It's like a big & tall dating store.
- PositiveSingles.com: They boast 60,000 dating success stories among their members -- all of which have an STD.
- DailyDiapers.com: Apparently there are a bunch of adults who like to wear diapers (even though they don't actually need them). Here they can find fellow Pampers lovers.
- Amish-Online-Dating.com: This site promises to help lonely Amish men and women find love -- if they can get to a computer.
- OstoDate.com: This site defines ostomy as "a surgically created opening in the body for the discharge of body wastes." The most common type? A colostomy. So if you are looking for a someone who has had one too, this is the place for you.
- PiercedPassions.com: The perfect network for finding someone who shares your passion for piercing.
- Pounced.org: It boasts it was founded by furs for furs. I can only assume these people find fur a really big turn-on.
What other weird dating websites have you seen?
Image via VampireSinglesChat.com