Looking for the perfect gift for your lover this holiday season? Forget that bathrobe idea, and please, no more "experience gifts." This year wow them with the Fifty Shades of Grey official sex toy line. That's right, official. Author slash guru E.L. James has partnered with online sex toy boutique Lovehoney and developed a range of merchandise all inspired by the naughty adventures of Christian and Anastasia.
Ooh la la. Here's what you need to know.
Lovehoney is a site based in the U.K., but it looks like they're excited about their shoppers from across the pond because they're throwing in a free vibrator if you're from the states. Thoughtful!
With your free vibe ready to go, here are the Fifty Shades things you might want to consider:
- Inner Goddess Silver Pleasure Balls. Anastasia likes 'em! “The balls weigh down inside me, massaging me internally ... they make me needy, needy for sex.”
- You. Are. Mine. Metal Handcuffs. Again, what works for Ana might work for you, too. "The handcuffs, I enjoyed ... well, more than enjoyed. It was mind-blowing. You can do that to me again anytime.”
- Submit to Me -- First Time Bondage Kit. Welp! You gotta start somewhere. Christian wants you to “picture yourself lying here bound and totally at my mercy.”
- All Mine -- Deluxe Satin Blackout Mask. It's kinda dark in here. “Slowly, he slides the mask on ... and I’m blind.”
- Sweet Sting Riding Crop. Wapish! “He starts small, biting licks of the crop against my belly once more ... until finally, that’s it -- I can take no more ... ”
- Twitchy Palm Spanking Paddle. "'Spank me, please ... Sir,' I whisper." They lost me at "twitching palm" but whatever.
There's more where that came from, and shoppers can expect to pay between $16 and $65 for a piece of their own slice of Grey.
More from The Stir:
'50 Shades of Grey' Toys Made Sex With My Husband Sizzling Hot
'50 Shades of Grey' Products Perfect for Seducing Your Own Christian Grey
What do you think of the official Fifty Shades of Grey sex toy line?
Photo via lovehoney.co.uk