Fifty Shades of Grey bras could be coming soon ...The juggernaut that is Fifty Shades of Grey shows no signs of slowing down. Now, E.L. James' isn't just profiting from her astronomically successful book sales, but the lucky author's erotic love story has inspired an array of "adult products aimed at adult women" hitting the market -- from a soundtrack to stationery and home goods (to be brought to market by U.K.-based Caroline Mickler Ltd., the now global licensing agent for Fifty merchandise). This sure is thrilling news for women who want to inject their sex lives with some Fifty Shades flavor!
Here, six of the hottest new Fifty Shades-branded products to turn on your own Christian Grey ...
- The soundtrack - For the book, that is, not the forthcoming film. EMI Classics is releasing Fifty Shades of Grey: The Classical Album -- digitally on August 21 and in stores September 18 -- which will feature tunes selected by E.L. James to help you set the mood for whatever Fifty-inspired scene you want to reenact with your lover. Look for tracks like Pachelbel's "Canon in D," Bach's "Jesu Joy of Man's Desiring" and "Spem in Alium" sung by The Tallis Scholars.
- The lingerie - Christian bought Ana fancy panties, and soon, you may be able to get your own "grey" lingerie to go glam for your man between the sheets.
- The perfume - Anyone who's anyone -- and apparently, any book that's any book -- has a perfume these days, so it's no surprise that Fifty Shades will soon, too. No matter what it smells like -- leather and fancy roses? -- the scent will have a hefty dose of pheromones to get your man all hot and bothered!
- The jewelry - Whether or not you plan on using it as part of a submissive scene, sexy, shiny, even sadomasochistic bling rarely fails to catch a man's eye.
- The bedding - We can probably expect this to come in two sexy shades -- Red (Room of Pain) and, well, grey.
- The makeup - Bobbi Brown Cosmetics has jumped on the Fifty bandwagon with a line of makeup called the "Come Hither" shades. (Not to mention their own Fifty-inspired scent: Aptly named Bed.) They say, "Whether you love it, hate it or can't wait to stop talking about it, we were inspired to put together our own shades of grey." A few swipes of those shadows and voila! -- watch your inner goddess glow.
More from The Stir: ‘50 Shades of Grey’ Sex Toys Are Out -- Will You Add Them to Your Naughty or Nice List?
Which of these products would you use to bring a little Fifty flavor to the bedroom?