5 Ways '50 Shades of Grey' Is Heating Up Moms' Sex Lives
Whether we like it or not, "mommy porn" appears to be here to stay, as the Fifty Shades of Grey craze continues to sweep the nation -- with no end in sight. Women, and moms in particular, can't seem to get enough of Christian Grey and his dominating ways. And some are so inspired by Christian & Ana's erotic relationship that they're using the book to bring a new level of adventure into their own bedrooms.
A lot of Fifty Shades fans are having more sex than ever -- and not just plain old missionary style sex. Believe it or not -- there are quite a few mamas out there who never knew just how kinky they could be until they read this book.
Gone are the days of having quickie sex after the kids are in bed just for the sake of having sex. More moms are now having sex in the hopes of experiencing intense pleasure -- and they're using Fifty Shades as their guide.
Here are 5 little pieces of evidence proving that the book is heating up sex lives all over the country.
1. Ben-wa balls sales are up -- Had you ever heard of ben-wa balls before reading Fifty Shades of Grey? Well, they've apparently piqued the interests of plenty of moms looking to strengthen their Kegel muscles -- because sales are going through the roof.
2. Adult toy stores are a new hot spot -- Adult shops usually conjure up images of creepy men in business suits combing the aisles on their lunch hour, but now more and more moms are hitting these stores looking for a bit of erotica -- and they aren't the least bit embarrassed about it.
3. Hardware stores are sexy -- While most gals used to dread having to go into a hardware store to pick up a household item, now they're flocking there to get rope.
4. Vibrators in grocery stores? -- Yes, it's true. Major grocery store and drug store chains will soon be offering vibrators on their shelves. Huh. Can you imagine going through the check out line and throwing a sex toy onto the belt along with your milk and eggs? (That's hot.)
5. Moms are much more open about sex -- Sex therapists are praising the book for making women feel more empowered about sex, and making them focus solely on sex when they're actually having it instead of being distracted. (Supposedly this makes you more likely to have orgasms. Interesting.) Women are having more sex -- and the sex they're having is better. (Which means less need for a sex therapist, right?)
Has your sex life changed from reading Fifty Shades of Grey?
Image via Walt Stoneburner/Flickr
Piping Hot Posts