Valentine's Day is a day for love, but it's also a day to reflect on love. Are you in love? If so, are you getting the love you want or is there still something missing? If not, could a psychic healer help you?
For those of us who are married, it can sometimes feel that even though the love is right in front of us, it isn't exactly the way we want it to be. He can be too distant or there can be too little sex. We can feel misunderstood or not listened to when, really, the answers for how to have good love are actually right in front of us.
Psychic to the stars Jusstine Kenzer has a lot to say about love. With Valentine's Day in mind, Kenzer gave The Stir her six pieces of advice for getting the love we want on Valentine's Day (and every day). Here they are:
- Love yourself: You have to be able to love yourself in order for anyone else to love you. We have to go within and release the energy and patterns in which we learned how to be unloving toward ourselves (by watching others around us including our parents), then we must actively and consciously be more loving to ourselves. Kenzer tip: Practice this by closing your eyes and sending yourself the energy of love. Imagine wrapping yourself up in a big pink warm furry blanket and repeating to yourself: "I love you. I approve of you." It might sound out there, but it works.
More from The Stir: The Number One Trick to Getting (& Keeping) a Man
- Let go: You have to let go of whatever you're holding onto that is no longer working for you so you can make room for what is new and next in your life. Most of us are energy hoarders who have a hard time letting go. Think of it like cleaning out a closet full of old clothes you haven't worn in ages. You can't possibly fit in one more thing until you clean it out and make room for the new.
- Know what you want: If you think you really desire something from someone, stop and question what your life would look like one year, five years, or 10 years down the road. Most people are so caught up in the moment they don't think about how that moment will affect the rest of their life and the people in it. If you would take a few minutes, close your eyes, focus in, and sense what your life would be like in the future you could get some astounding answers for yourself.
- Visualize: Your thoughts are things. You must be able to "see" what you want in order for the universe to help you bring it in. As you take one step toward what you want, your own guides and teachers in spirit will take ten to help you as long as it doesn't involve manipulating another's free will. The more you can visualize and sense what you want in your life, the more likely it will manifest in the physical world.
- Use your heart, not your head in love: Manifest your desires with your heart, not your head. Our heart is more aligned with our higher self and spiritual path. Our mind is most of the time stuck trying to figure things out which get us stuck.
More from The Stir: 5 Most Common Relationship Fights & How to Avoid Them
- Send good energy: Most of the time we are unconsciously sending energy of disapproval for not getting what we want from the person we most want love from. They can feel that even if they aren't conscious of it. Kenzer tip: When you are with the one you love, imagine they are in that big pink warm furry blanket and repeat that mantra in the back of your mind over and over again: "I love you. I approve of you."
Kenzer has offered a Valentine's Day special rate for CafeMom readers at $100 off a session. Please follow this link to find out the details.
How are you celebrating Valentine's Day?
Image via epSos.de/Flickr