A slow, loving touch can easily send you from normal to turned-on in a few seconds. But did you know how incredible it is to have your erogenous zones stimulated?
I know, I know. The "erogenous zone" sounds like some sort of fantasy world where you have a yacht, three steam rooms, a vault filled with golden coins, and a sexy pool guy at your beck and call. So let's demystify the erogenous zones once and for all.
So, what are erogenous zones? They're parts of our body that respond best to sexual stimulation. Awesome.
Here are the top erogenous zones for women. Go ahead and give this article to your partner as a primer to really knock your socks (and clothes) off.
1) Inner thighs -- A woman's inner thighs are extremely sensitive to touch because they're chock full of nerve endings. Just be careful not to bite this area -- it hurts!
2) Nape of the neck -- Something as simple as your lover's breath on your neck is often enough to get goosebumps all over your body. It's why so many massages lead to a romp in the bedroom.
3) Ears -- Having our ears kissed, licked, sucked, or whispered into is always a huge turn-on.
4) Foot fetish -- A lot of us love having our feet massaged. Some of us even love having our feet licked or sucked (assuming, of course, that our feet are clean). The next time your guy wants to have sex, suggest he start with a foot massage. See what happens!
5) Wrists -- This may seem like a weird idea, but bear with me. If you've never had your wrists nuzzled and kissed by your lover, you're missing out.
6) Breasts -- It's not surprising to learn that many of us have very sensitive breasts and nipples. Breasts are full of nerve endings so a gentle squeeze, caress, or kiss can send us over the edge.
7) Vagina and clitoris -- Most women find the gentle stimulation of the vagina and clitoris (sometimes together!) to be one of the biggest turn-ons. If your man is having trouble in this area, just let him know how you like it best.
8) Lips -- There's nothing better than a good, old-fashioned make-out session. Women LOVE having their lips kissed, teased, sucked, and bitten. A great make-out session often leads to so much more.
Now, these zones are a little different for everyone -- for instance, not all women love to have their feet licked (it makes me want to scream, and not with pleasure) -- but it's a good start. Pretty soon, you'll be having the best sex of your life.
What other parts of the body do you find to be absolute turn-ons?
Image via mezone/Flickr