Seducing a man can feel really intimidating. What do you do when you're finding it hard to get your man into your bed? How do you get a man into bed? What tips and tricks for seducing a man are there?
Here are some simple ways to seduce a man, get him into the bedroom and keep him there.
1. Flirt coyly. Sure, it's been awhile since you've practiced your coy flirting maneuvers, so now is the best place to dust them off and get them back into rotation. Soon enough, you'll find the coy flirting to be a turn-on -- for both of you.
2. Give him your attention. It doesn't matter if you've been with your man a dozen years or five minutes, men love it when women pay attention to them. Attention to what, you ask? Everything -- what he likes, how he likes it, and what he wants in the bedroom.
3. Confidence is king (or queen). I know I've said it a million times if I've said it once, but men dig confident women. There's very few things a man finds hotter than a woman who knows who she is, what she wants, and isn't afraid to tell him.
4. Talk dirty to me. Okay, so the dirty talk might make you feel a bit squeamish, but guys are visual thinkers. So, if you're trying to get him into bed, lose those inhibitions, and tell him what you'd like him to do.
5. Touch him. No, not like that (at least, not in public), but tease him by running your hand up and down his arm, caress his hand, or rub his back. It'll get his motor running!
6. Tell him what you want. Being assertive and up front about your wants and needs may be one of the most important lessons to learn. Men like it when women tell them what they want from them in the bedroom (and out). Tell him what turns out on and off. Tell him how you like it. Pretty soon, he'll be all over you.
What are the ways YOU recommend for seducing a man?
Image via nowhere Zen New Jersey/Flickr