If you're one of those people who are always and forever in the mood for sex, then well done, you! But other women -- whether it's because they're tired, stressed, or just not into it -- need a bit of inspiration to get the juices flowing. We came up with 40 sexy ways that will put you in the mood for getting it on. There's no way you can make it though the whole list and not have sex on the brain.
1. Wear a super sexy bra and panties under your clothes during the day. By the time you get home you'll be all set for fun.
2. Take a hot bath. Then slip on a silky robe.
3. Slick on minty lip gloss. Anything on your lips will make you feel sexy, and you'll have fresh breath, too.
4. Shave your legs.
5. While you're at it, get a Brazilian bikini wax. Everything is more sensitive without all that hair in the way.
6. Take a 30-minute nap -- completely naked. You'll wake up refreshed and ready to go.
7. Show some skin -- but just a peek.
8. Add "new sex toy" to your shopping list and swing by the sex toy store next time you're out running errands -- just make sure it's the very last one.
9. Sexting isn't just for smarmy politicians. Send your lover a raunchy text message. Wait for a response.
10. "Forget" to wear undies on your next date.
11. Practice good posture to feel confident; sexiness will follow.
12. A little bit of PDA goes a long way.
13. Take a steamy bath. Afterwards, slather rose- or cucumber-scented lotion over your entire body. Either of those aphrodisiac scents will drive you insane.
14. Share one of your steamiest sexual fantasies with your partner; don't be stingy with the details.
15. Rock high heels and a short skirt. Just because.
16. Turn the lights low and light cinnamon- or vanilla-scented candles. Why those particular scents? Try it and see what happens.
17. Read an erotic book. When you get to the part that makes you blush, KEEP GOING.
18. Read the part of your erotic book that makes you blush the most out-loud to your partner.
19. Splurge on a flirty, seductive perfume; spritz your neck, behind your knees, and between your breasts.
20. Instead of stockings, wear thigh highs under your dress held up with a sexy lace garter.
21. Drink a half a glass of red wine -- just enough to help you relax, but not too much to make you drunk.
22. Bright red lipstick works like a charm.
23. Watch a sexy movie. What? Don't know any? Last Tango in Paris or Unfaithful are a good place to start.
24. Masturbate more. But don't go overboard! Find a good balance.
25. Clench your girl parts (i.e. do Kegels).
More From The Stir: Quiz: How 'Pure' Are You in the Bedroom Since Having Kids?
26. Sign up for a pole dancing or cardio strip-tease class; practice makes perfect!
27. Text your partner a descriptive play-by-play of everything you plan to do to him/her once you are alone.
28. Melt some dark chocolate. Dip strawberries (or other fruit) into the chocolate and feed to your lover. Demand (playfully) he/she do the same for you.
29. "Read up" on new sex positions online. Hey, you have to stay current.
30. Oysters and bubbly wine isn't just a cliche: It really works.
31. Do yoga.
32. Go to a strip club with your girlfriends. Seeing other women be sexy can do wonders for your own sexual self esteem.
33. Watch a Ryan Gosling movie.
34. Flirt with your super hot crush at the gym.
35. Think about sex. Stuck in traffic or in line at the grocery store? Fantasize about what you want your partner to do to you when you get home.
36. Treat yourself to a lingerie shopping trip. Try on a variety of options. Buy the one that makes you feel feminine, fierce, beautiful, and drop-dead sexy.
37. Get a massage.
38. Mentally replay the hottest night you and your partner spent together down to every last dirty detail. Repeat.
39. Tell your lover to take a sexy photo of himself/herself and text it to you during the day.
40. Do #39 for your lover.
How do you get in the mood?
Image via Mangiu/Flickr