Happy International Kissing Day or World Kiss Day! Who knew that every year, July 6 is devoted to the art and practice of smooches? I guess it makes sense. Since everyone loves doing it, why shouldn't there be a day dedicated to it? (Although, it does have me wondering why there isn't a day devoted to other, ahem, physical pleasures in life? Ha!)
Of course, there are many ways one might choose to celebrate Kissing Day. But here's a good place to start: 20 people you should definitely offer a kiss -- be it a peck on the cheek or a full-on smacker -- in honor of the holiday (in no particular order) ...
- Your dear hubby (or boyfriend).
- Your BFF.
- Your kid(s).
- Your kid's best teacher.
- YOUR favorite teacher. (If you can track 'em down, of course. Otherwise, you could send a virtual XO via Facebook or email!)
- Your dog or cat or both.
- Your hairstylist.
- Your esthetician. (She deserves it for waxing or threading what she does!)
- Your mom.
- Your dad.
- Your mother-in-law. (Yes, even if she drives you nutso.)
- Your siblings.
- Your siblings-in-law.
- Your favorite barista who gets that cappuccino foam just right.
- The co-worker who puts up with all your venting and always has your back.
- Your least annoying neighbor.
- The IT guy who saves your computer.
- Your grandparents.
- The couple you and your man have the most fun hanging out with.
- Your yoga or spinning or dance instructor. (Or personal trainer if you're that lucky!)
And just for kicks, here's a great video filled with classic kisses and facts about kissing from Good magazine:
Whom do you plan to kiss today?
Image via YouTube