The folks over at Pleated-Jeans put together a fun infographic of somewhat stimulating facts and stats about masturbation. However, we've whacked off their facts about male masturbation (duh, they all do it, all the time, as much as possible; yes, even when you're lying next to them and some have even died going way too far to get off -- those are the facts about male masturbation in a, er, nutshell).
Instead, for a much more stimulating conversation, we've gone ahead and banged out the more compelling and most surprising facts about female masturbation. After all, we tend to get off on our own plenty. So let's talk about it. You know you want to.
5 Surprising Facts About Females Jerking Off
Here are the facts about female masturbation, along with our conclusions about them.
1. Fact: 89% of women admit to masturbating. Our Conclusion: The other 11% will only admit to heavy petting.
2. Fact: More than 41% of people have accidentally been caught masturbating. 22.6% of women have intentionally been walked in on. Our Conclusion: Intentionally? Oh, I get it -- they're the martyr-y ones who constantly balk, "If I want something done, I have to do it myself!"
3. Fact: 4 out of 10 women prefer masturbation over sex. Our Conclusion: Does this coincide with the finding that 40% of men want their women to have liposuction? Well, screw you, @ssholes. Who needs you anyway?
4. Fact: Studies suggest masturbation may be good for you. Cervical infections might be reduced with frequent personal stimulation. Our Conclusion: As if we needed another reason.
5. Fact: Female porcupines have been witnessed using wooden sticks to masturbate. Our Conclusion: What did you expect? Porcupine dildos are pretty hard to come by.
Which of these female masturbation facts do you find most shocking?
Image via Finntastic/Flickr