Man Bursts Into Flames in a Sex Shop

10

Apparently the sex shops in San Francisco are too hot to handle. And that is no joke. A man is now fighting for his life after he burst into flames while watching porn movies at a San Francisco sex shop.

As of now, it's unclear how the fire started, but the man has third-degree burns all over his body and the speculation seems to be obvious.

Did he become so hot and bothered that he burst into flames? It sounds insane, but spontaneous combustion may actually be possible.

Spontaneous human combustion occurs when a person suddenly bursts into flame because of a chemical reaction within. This happens without the flame being ignited by an external heat source.

The man was in a private booth watching a movie when the fire ignited, so the number one question is this: Just how HOT was this porn? I have never seen a porn movie that hasn't sucked (in a bad way), but I'm pretty curious what this poor guy was watching when all this went down. Did he get so hot he ignited? Or was he struck down by the heavens for engaging in naughtiness?

I hope he recovers, of course, and also that he refrains from watching pornography. Clearly it's too much for him.

Do you believe in spontaneous combustion?

 

Image via Dave Hogg/Flickr

sex

10 Comments

To add a comment, please log in with

Use Your CafeMom Profile

Join CafeMom or Log in to your CafeMom account. CafeMom members can keep track of their comments.

Join CafeMom or Log in to your CafeMom account. CafeMom members can keep track of their comments.

Comment As a Guest

Guest comments are moderated and will not appear immediately.

Layla19 Layla19

Most cases of spontaneous combustion involves a person who was on sleeping pills and/or drinking heavily, and smoking.  Scientists have found that it doesn't take as much heat as we used to think to burn a human body.  There is more evidence to suggest that people accidentally set thmselves on fire while sleeping deeply than to suppose they spontaneously burst into flames.

angev... angevil53

i read somewhere that most spontaneous combustion "victims" are stay at home women in their 40's. maybe bc they do some much laundry they have static electricity, maybe this guy, ahem, "worked" it up. what's with these viewing booths anyway, gross.

Rachel Kowalski

 My many readings on this, because I am so curious... Is this "spontaneous Combustion" occurs in obese people usually near a heat source. not just sitting doing nothing...and I am SURE that a porno could have gotten this mans testosterone going , and adrenaline. and a combination of a few other chemicals which Id rather not type out, could make , I'm sure a potentially caustic/ flammable mixture within the human body. that really sucks though. Prayers going out to him. I bet that was a strange and scary experience for him. cause I'm sure it's not something that just "Happens every day"...

PoeDu... PoeDunkMae

That's freaky.  Hope he pulls through.  Are they sure there wasn't something faulty with the booth at all? Or he had something on his clothes...or...I dunno. Just. Wow.

nonmember avatar Byzcat

Hmmm. Many strange things happening these days. Maybe sin has consequences. He needs our prayers.

imult... imultracool

This seems to be making light of what happened to this poor guy. I find it very inappropriate.

Mandi... MandiyRae

 I have to agree with imultracool.

Marcy... Marcymiran

Hmmm WOnder what filth he was engaging in? Seems like he was literally struck down from the heavens! lol so bizarre

nonmember avatar Mabel

Hello there I am so happy I found your web site, I really
found you by accident, while I was looking on Yahoo for something else, Anyways I am
here now and would just like to say thank you for a marvelous post and a all round
interesting blog (I also love the theme/design), I don't have time to go through it all at the moment but I have saved it and also added your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a great deal more, Please do keep up the awesome job.

1-10 of 10 comments
F