Ah, websites for men. Most of them run along the lines of how to get a woman to sleep with you. Or controlling your excessive sweat glands.
But last summer, Proctor & Gamble launched the site ManoftheHouse.com, which is geared towards husbands and fathers.
By targeting the family man, the site hopes to differentiate itself with its mix of content from do-it-yourself instructions for fixing up things around the house to cooking for your children to better understanding your spouse. My favorite post? "Find Her 'C Spots,'" which prods men to help clean around the house in order to bring pleasure to their partners.
After looking through the pages of ManoftheHouse.com, I thought of a few more sites that would target the same audience:
1. TheHamperIsForDirtyLaundry.com: Includes an interactive game that rewards you each time you put an item of clothing in the hamper by removing an item of clothing from your virtual wife.
2. NotGoingtoLickItself.com: Site focuses on an illustrated guide written by women for men to help them become more adept at cunninglingus. Interactive features? Pick your vagina model: Brazilian, semi-Brazilian, or au naturel. The virtual vagina moans when you find its G-spot.
3. ManoftheOuthouse.com: Features step by step tutorials on how to properly clean up after yourself in the bathroom. Get points for each task you complete: putting the toilet seat down, wiping hair out of the sink, and hanging your towel up. Points can be used to view soft porn photos of famous celebrities.
4. ChateauDeBowWow.com: Site is filled with all sorts of tips to keep you out of the doghouse with your wife. And tips to help get you out of there if you screw up royally, like forgetting her birthday or buying her the small size of Russell Stover chocolates for Valentine's Day.
5. AudiologyforMen.com: Remember all of those times you didn't hear your wife tell you that she was going shopping? And she came home with a new dining room set. Or when you sat on the couch, watching football, and just said "uh huh" when she asked you if you thought it was a good idea for her to dye her hair crimson red? At this site, you can get your hearing tested and also learn to read your wife's non-verbal clues. No interactive reward here. Just the gratitude you'll have when you hear her ask if she should get a chihuahua and name it after your mother.
Any other websites you can think of to help your husband be a better partner?
Image via Man of the House