Have you ever had sex with a mustachioed man? Asylum.com wants you to. And it's all in the name of charity.
In support of this year's Movember challenge, a month-long event where men grow moustaches in order to raise money and draw awareness to male cancers, Asylum.com has proclaimed November 18 "Have Sex With a Guy With a Moustache Day."
(The word Movember comes from combining the slang for moustache [Mo] and the word November.)
Asylum's video humorously promotes reasons why you should have sex with a man with a moustache. One of the reasons? "You're not a whore if it's for charity."
If having sex with a man with a moustache isn't your thing, either because you don't like the tickle or you don't want to be unfaithful to your clean-shaven partner, here are 5 other ways you could support the cause:
1. Grow your pubic hair into the shape of a mustache.
2. Grow your own moustache by not getting your lip waxed in the month of November.
3. Take it a step further and don't use any hair removal products on any part of your body for the remainder of the month. At least it's not bathing suit weather for most of the country.
4. Donate the money that you save by not waxing, shaving, or getting lasered to the cause.
5. At the end of the month, hold a fundraiser and ask for a donation at the door. Make it a themed costume party and have people come as their favorite man or woman with a ‘stache. Suggestions: Gene Shalit, Wilford Brimley, Borat, Tom Selleck, or that old lady down the street.
Any other ideas on how to support Movember without sleeping with a mustachioed man?
Image via PalmerCash.com