Want to keep your sex life as active as the NY Jets' offense this winter? A lot of women enjoy watching football games. I know I do, especially when I'm watching with my husband.
And we're getting ready to enter the thick of the football season what with all of the holiday college bowl games and NFL playoffs coming up in the next month or so.
Thanksgiving weekend alone has maybe 1,000 televised football games. An exaggeration but sometimes it sure feels like that.
But if you don't already enjoy watching football, rather than think of it as something that takes away from your relationship with your partner, think of it as something that can add to your relationship.
Use the last couple of months of the season to up the ante in the bedroom by incorporating football into your sex life.
You've heard of fantasy football leagues, right? Well this is make up your own football fantasies.
Here are some tips on how to use this football season to spice up your sex life, not drag it down:
1. Make bets on the scores at the end of each quarter and the final score. Winner gets the time between quarters to have the loser do what they want.
2. Think of the game as a three-hour foreplay session. Feed each other game day snacks. Play footsies on the couch. And snuggle under a big, warm blanket.
3. Nothing is sexier than a little friendly competition, so root for the team that he doesn't want to win.
4. Practice your own version of tackling. See if you can get called for a foul.
5. Make up your own halftime show. Dance, sing, or just use the time to productively get out some of your aggression. In the bedroom of course.
6. Pretend that you are the Dallas Cowboy lap dance girl. Enough said.
Do you have any football fantasies? Care to share them?
Image via istolethetv/Flickr