LeAnn Rimes -- that lyin', cheatin' so-and-so -- spoke out in an interview this week about her relationship with Eddie Cibrian. At the same time Cibrian's ex, Brandi Glanville, spoke out about her unhappiness about having LeAnn Rimes in her children's lives. I guess any publicity is good publicity, right LeAnn?
With the country crooner back in the spotlight, she's just asking for me to speculate about her romantic notions.
Here are five things I can assume LeAnn Rimes would say about her love life:
1. Married is a state of mind -- and sometimes my mind wanders.
2. There's nothing like a trip to the ER with someone's kid to ruin your romantic evening.
3. I don't think that whole "in sickness and in health" business applies to your step-kids, does it?
4. You know, stalking can be a very effective dating technique.
5. If this hook-up doesn't work out, I heard Tiger's single again.
Image via Jacob Andrzejcza/Getty