Is there anything more depressing than people who don't like sex?
Other than being one of those women?
Turns out it's pretty easy to figure out why you don't like it. Even better? It's pretty easy to fix them all.
According to a new study by the British Association of Urological Surgeons, two-thirds of women report some kind of sexual hang-up, and the majority come down to one of the following:
1. Lack of desire (47 percent)
2. Orgasm problems (45 percent)
3. Arousal issues (40 percent)
4. Lack of satisfaction (39 percent)
5. Lack of lubrication (37 percent)
6. Pain (36 percent)
So how easy are these to fix?
1. Talk to your doctor. A good physician or specialist can get to the root of all six -- whether it's a medicine you're on kicking your libido in the ass or an infection causing you pain. According to the National Institutes of Health, the occasional problem is one thing, but if you've been experiencing sexual problems for more than a month, it's time to see a doctor.
2. Talk to your partner. He's not going to know how to make you O if you don't tell him he's doing it wrong -- and as for that pain, well, tell him it's a marathon, not a sprint.
3. Buy some lube. The obvious fix for number 5, it can make a big difference for 2, 4, and 6 as well.
Ever been there? How did you fix it?
Image via Jerine/Flickr