As much as I think a night of uninterrupted sleep and a foot massage from Ryan Gosling are the sexiest Valentine's Day presents I can think of, I'm pretty sure neither of those things are in my immediate future. Darn it.
But there are plenty of other sexy Valentine's Day gifts I'd love to get this year that are a bit more ... attainable.
If you're like me and are hoping to make this Valentine's Day an extra hot one, you won't want to miss these 7 sexy Valentine's Day gifts moms will love.
1. OhMiBod Club Vibe 2.Oh - Yes, even though I got a lot of flack for my kinky date-night ideas, I still think this is a pretty awesome vibrator, especially since it's made for couples so you can both enjoy the fun.
2. Incognito Droplet Necklace - It looks like just a regular necklace (sort of - a little bigger, though), but it actually stimulates your nipples with vibrations. Wear it out on your Valentine's date, then attach it for fun later on. Meow.
3. La Perla Lingerie - So maybe we'll have to win the lottery or skip groceries this month to be able to afford this lingerie brand for the stars, but I can dream, right?
5. Sit on My Face Ryan Gosling Chair - This is probably the closest I will ever get to sitting on Ryan Gosling's face. If that's not sexy, I'm not sure what is. They've also got Ryan Reynolds (slurp) or Angelina Jolie if she's more your speed.
6. Sqweel 2 - A sex toy that gives you oral sex? I think we've got a winner here, folks!
7. The Mominatrix's Guide to Sex - This book is full of frank, funny sex advice for new and seasoned moms.
What sexy gift do you want for Valentine's Day (other than sleep)?
Image via FaceChairs