Women go through a lot for guys. I don't just mean squeezing something the size of a watermelon out of a garden-hose-sized hole. It's tough to beat that.
No, I'm talking about just the daily primping. The makeup, the lipstick, the hair, the Spanx. (Yes, ladies, we do know about Spanx.)
Now I know guys are an incredibly visual species. Heck, the letters "T" and "A" would probably top most guys' "Sexiest Things About Women" list. And as a guy, I can't really argue with those. But there are plenty of other attractive attributes women have going for them.
With that in mind, here are 8 truly sexy things about women you might be surprised that we notice.
1. Eyes - Forget the mascara, the heavy eye makeup, the longer lashes, or the eyebrow plucking. I'm talking purely about eyes in all their natural beauty here. One powerful and confident look from a woman can make any guy weak in the knees.
2. Freckles - Lots of women want to hide these, and I don't know why. Freckles are seriously just adorable. Heck, they're kind of like natural tattoos, right?
3. Bare shoulders - Even back in high school, we guys would go nuts if we caught just a glimpse of a girl's shoulder. Some things never change. There's just something super sexy about that part of a woman.
4. Confidence - This one's a biggie. The more confident a woman is in herself and her body, the more of a turn-on it is for guys. So stop being so self-conscious about how you look and just be comfortable being you.
5. Lips - It drove Fifty Shades of Grey's Christian wild every time Anastasia bit her lip. While I don't totally get that one, lips can definitely be sexy. They have to be... they're the tools used for kissing after all!
6. Sense of humor - Women? Funny? Yes, yes they are. Women already like a guy who can make them laugh, so why shouldn't the same thing be true for us? Look at Tina Fey or Sarah Silverman. Both are hilarious, which just adds a whole other layer to their personalities, and in turn, their sex appeal.
7. Curves - Call me crazy, but curves on a women are definitely hot. What's the point of hips if you're so skinny you don't even have any?
8. Smile - Lips can certainly be a turn-on, but so can a smile. From a tiny corner-of-the-lip curl to a full-on, display of teeth, a smile can be much more powerful than most women realize.
What does your husband find sexiest about you?
Image via Ibrahim Iujaz/Flickr