A story out of Pennsylvania is as completely out there as it is tragic. A couple died after leaving their car engine running upon pulling into a Williamsport garage and having sex in their car. Keith Payton and Salina Johnson, both 40, were discovered about 9:30 p.m. on Friday, with very high levels of carbon monoxide in the garage and a kerosene heater switched on. Ugh.
As it turned out, the car had run out of gas, but the ignition switch was still on, which ultimately lead to the couple's untimely deaths. What's more, investigators found marijuana and drug paraphernalia in the car, and it appears Keith Payton and Salina Johnson may have been using drugs at the time, the coroner told local news station WNEP. So sad.