Who needs Tom Arnold's vote? (Who needs Tom Arnold, for that matter?) Election Day is here and Roseanne Barr still has plenty of pollsters who want to put her in the White House; I'd be one of them if I could actually vote for the Original Domestic Goddess in my home state of Connecticut. Unfortunately, Barr is only on the ballot in California, Colorado, and Florida (at least they're "key battleground states"), though residents of the following states can vote for her as a write-in candidate: Alabama, Alaska, Delaware, Idaho, Iowa, Kansas, Minnesota, Montana, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Utah, Vermont, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.
Whether or not Roseanne has a shot at winning is beside the point in these final hours, if you ask me. Vote for her anyway. Because the more votes she ends up getting, the harder it will be for the "establishment" to deny the strength of her message.
Not familiar with Roseanne's message? This selection of awesome Election Day tweets by @TheRealRoseanne should give you some idea of the Peace & Freedom party nominee's platform:
1. US needs2 fix up it's election system so that votesR fairly counted, and the Electoral College is removed. #2016
2. Romney's solution 4 job creation: allow the slave class to employ their fellow slaves! Neo Conmen
3. My goal is to win 1000 votes in the 27 states who can vote for me-americans must
6. as long as your abuser has you scared, you will stay in the cycle of abuse. Thinking of solutions helps u 2 escape.
7. thank you for voting for the peace and freedom party! Create a system of WEALTH, not of DEBT!
8. today is most of all, a day of conscience. It will speak thru ur fingers today, as u vote. please vote ur conscience not ur fears.
9. if u r standing in line to vote: please vote your conscience today-not your fears! elevate your minds from fear to solution based thought
10. people who have voted for me: I thank U4 the strength U gave me2 make it through this whitewater rafting experience. i did it w/o corp money
See what I mean? It's like she says: “Vote for me. I’m not a liar. I’m not a thief. I’m not a whore. And I’m not a politician. I think that uniquely qualifies me to become president of the U.S.”
Would you vote for Roseanne Barr?
Image via twitter.com/TheRealRoseanne