So you know how they say you can find just about anything on eBay? Well, you seriously can. We're talking ANYTHING. Perhaps you heard about the woman who tried to sell her "slightly used" soul on eBay for $2,000? Compared to some of the stuff people are hawking online, one's eternal spirit sounds about as ordinary as a refurbished iPod or a pair of Jimmy Choo knock-offs.
Admittedly, eBay's oddest offerings don't seem to be racking up all that many bids, as far as we can tell. But still. It's nice -- or something -- to know that if you really wanted to order a velvet bag of "werewolf toenails" for $14.99 at 2 a.m. from the privacy of your own home, you most definitely could.
Here are a few of our favorite finds:
More from The Stir: Opinionated Grocery Store Ghost Caught on Camera (VIDEO)
1. Old Antique Glass Bottle with "Alleged" Human Soul. The description for this item begins: "On a recent trip to Armenia, to visit spots related to the life of the great, late mystic Gurdjieff ... " Um, 'nuff said? Bids start at $155.08!
2. Rare Werewolf Spirit. Forget spotting Jesus in your shower mold -- this guy is selling his entire shower stall because of a rare "lycanthrope werewolf a tormented human soul or a human soul traped in a wolf spirit trying get out" apparition that apparently, uh, apparated during a lightning storm. Only $25,000!!
3. Haunted Doll. Not just any haunted doll, either. This "Haunted Foreign Exchange Student Doll" comes complete with an ancient Chinese good luck spell. Oh, so it's a friendly haunted doll! Phew.
4. Haunted Nymph Girlfriend. I gotta be honest, I'm really not sure what the hell shows up in your mailbox when you order a "succubus lust desire adult lover," but returns are accepted within 14 days!
5. Exorcism Crucifix with Holy Water Hidden Inside. How brilliant is that? I can't even begin to tell you how many times I've been smack in the middle of an exorcism when I'm like, "Oh man, where'd the holy water go?!" Handy and dandy, my friends. Handy and dandy.
What's the weirdest thing you've ever seen for sale on eBay?
Image via Sean/Flickr