'Sharp-Dressed Pig' Goes Hog Wild on a Pittsburgh Highway But WHY? (VIDEO)
They come runnin' just as fast as they can, 'cause every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp-dressed ... pig?
That's right: Traffic outside of Pittsburgh was held up for about 30 minutes yesterday as a pot-bellied pig wearing a scarf around its neck ran up and down the highway, much to the surprise of motorists.
Hey, you see that little pig run by? He was wearing a scarf!
Um, maybe you better let me take the wheel.
No, I'm not kidding, this really happened!
And as of this writing, nobody knows where the pig came from. State troopers tried to catch him, but he just went whee, whee, whee all the way into the forest. (Sorry, couldn't help it.) That pig was running hog wild! (Sorry, sorry.)
It was one higgledy-piggledy scene! (I'll stop now.)
Really, though, you gotta wonder ...
What was the tiny oinker DOING on the highway? (All spiffy and whatnot.)
1. He was trying to escape the zombie apocalypse
2. He was fleeing the bacon lust-fueled persecution of all things pork (seriously people, bacon-scented cologne?)
3. She forgot her lipstick
4. She was running a marathon to benefit swine flu research
5. Somebody huffed and puffed and blew her house down
6. Couldn't deal with his job as a spider-babysitter for one more second
7. Somebody sang her a really insulting song about being a fat "jiggity-jig"
What do you think the "sharp-dressed pig" was doing on the highway?
Image via CBS
Piping Hot Posts