Heart Warmer Hot Water Bottle at Spoon Sisters; $14.95
We've got eight cheap ways to stay warm this winter — and not just on Valentine's Day (*wink, wink*).
USB heating gloves at eCrater; $9.99
8 Cheap Ways to Stay Warm This Winter
- Fill up that hot water bottle.
- Good old fashioned snuggling - Say a real-close hello and how are you to your sweetie!
- Use a lap blanket - It's granny chic and WARM.
- Sip a hot beverage - make a big pot of tea and you'll forget you're cold for a little while.
- ToastiToes insole foot warmer ($1.99 for up to 9 hours of heat) - I even saw these at the grocery store.
- Chase your insubordinate toddler around the house.
- Bundle up — even inside — layers, scarves, fingerless gloves, slippers, Snuggie, yes!
- Use your kid's body heat - My seven-year old sits on my feet when they're cold, and he doesn't even charge me.
How do you stay warm on the cheap in the wintertime?