In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month, let's think PINK for the home — and everything under $50 too!
But even more importantly, let's work with CafeMom to provide some money to the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation too! It's easy and won't cost you a dime.
Here are TWO easy, FREE ways, via CafeMom, that you can help donate toward finding the cure for breast cancer:
- Join CafeMom Team for the Cure group: CafeMom will donate $1 to the Susan G. Komen Foundation for each of the first 2,000 moms who join the CafeMom Team for the Cure group by 10/31/09 and participate by making a post or joining a discussion.
- Become a fan of CafeMom on Facebook: This week, CafeMom will also donate $1 to the Susan G. Komen Foundation for every 10 new CafeMom fans on Facebook.
Shown above (left to right, top to bottom):
- Pink Ruffle Pillow, $29.96 at Pier 1 Imports
- Reisenthel Tote - Pink, $14.99 at Sur La Table
- Le Creuset Tea Kettle (Demi 1-1/4 qt) - Pink, $49.99 at Chef Tools
- Jules Swivel Chair, $39.99 at IKEA
- Kids' Storage Ottoman - Pink/ White Polka Dot, $32 at Target
- The Happy House Pillow Slip, $38 at inklore (CafeMom inklore)
Enjoy a splash of pink in your home in honor of a breast cancer survivor! And then work with CafeMom to move a few dollars toward breast cancer research.