Hello, new Lonny magazine. So happy to meet you.
Adams and photographer Patrick Cline kicked off the new online mag on October 1st and plan to publish on a bimonthly basis.
Highlights from the premiere issue:
- Page 28: Watercolors by Caitlin McGauley
- Page 53: Kate Simpson's bathroom wallpaper
- Pages 66-67: Eddie Ross's table setting with wooden bowls
- Page 109: Carolina Irving's mix of colors, patterns, and textures
- Page 115: Also, Carolina's jewelry hung on simple nails
- Page 135: Grace Bonney's DIY upholstery headboard
- Pages 156-165: Deborah Needleman's (former Domino editor in chief) garden
Loving the content and photography in Lonny and all the direct links to products and resources. Hoping to see a few home tours from ordinary-but-good everyday design makers in the future (a mix of design from different income levels is always nice).
The page "turning" magazine style and zooming in and out can be a bit cumbersome online; however, I found I liked the "Paper View" option under "Layout," in which you can scroll through as you would a PDF. Open the scroll bar for even easier maneuvering. I found this to be the best option.