Photo from 3191 Miles Apart
Got junk mail? Sure, you can recycle it, but why not craft your snail mail into something pretty and enjoy it for a little while first?
Some ideas for repurposing your mail:
- See above how MAV at 3191 turned tax-time envelopes inside out to make pretty envelope pattern inspirations
- The Crafty Crow has a fun DIY roundup of What Can You Make from Newspapers and Junk Mail?
- Home Made Simple has some crafty ideas on how to Turn Your Paper Clutter into Creative Stationery Gifts* (paper, envelopes, notepads!)
- Creative reuse doesn't get any easier than this Junk Mail Bookmark from Recycled Crafts
- Turn pretty junk mail patterns into a paper version of this Fabric Numbers Poster
Still getting more junk mail than you can possibly repurpose into pretties? Then take action to opt out of junk mail. Less is more when it comes to greener living, right?
* thanks, jennmarie77