Photo from How About Orange
Super-simple creative reuse idea. Make pretty paint chips into bookmarks.
You know I love the creative reuse finds. And I also love paint chips. I used to collect them when I was a kid. And if you're ever writing poetry and need a unique way to describe a color, consult your local paint chip wall. I'm telling you...those paint chip people are closet poets.
(via Recycled Crafts)
More creative reuse:
- Creative Reuse Ideas for Everyday Household Items
- Old Grates Make Mail Organizers
- Old Ironing Board = Cute Table
- Build Kids' Playsets From Cardboard
- Turn an Old Window into a Photo Display