Photo by Cafe Sheri
Some idea links for a few eco-weekend activities.
- Start a teeny tiny vegetable patch
- Dream big (dreams have no carbon footprint)
- Commit to some green (and easy) habits
- Eat asparagus (local is best)
- Make some DIY milk jug projects
- Donate your used goods (a great list of "where to donate what")
- Enjoy high-impact cuteness that has low impact on the planet
- Library time: borrow movies from your library or go on a date to the library (no consumerism! no waste!)
Hope your weekend is pretty and green!