With everyone's favorite green holiday just around the corner (that would be St. Patrick's Day!), I just had to give a shout out to the color green. Especially now that "green" doesn't even mean "green" all that much anymore! Poor, poor green...
Me very much likey the color green around the home.
So...Hello, Green! Love ya!
1) Green Glass Tumblers, $42 for set of 4 at Heath Ceramics
2) Family Sweet Family print, $20 at Ashley G and Drew
3) Nice and Green Vintage French Bistro Chairs (see Rubyellen's full home tour)
4) Vintage Pear Fruit Jar Set, $26 at DomestiKate
6) The Best of Green Chair (see Hannah's full home tour)
7) Bird in the Cherry Blossoms print, $25 at Hadley Hutton
8) Chrysanthemum Quilt, $120 at Urban Outfitters
9) This Perfectly Green Kitchen (see Andrea's full home tour)
11) Apple Coathanger, $32 at Three Potato Four
Go on, give green a little extra attention today. It's always been a very nice color.