WALL WEAR Stitchings from neawear
February is National Embroidery Month, as seen over in Beauty & Style Buzz (love those stylish stitchings, Cafe MicheleZ!). Embroidery sure has come a long way from grandma's simple samplers and fancy florals.
Here's a lineup of some of my favorite embroidery links, so you can, if you wish, celebrate a Stitch-o-Rific National Embroidery Month.
DIY Embroidery Projects:
- Embroidered love letter tutorial from LucyKate Crafts
- Unique embroidery patterns at Sublime Stitching
- Stitchable journals from The Curiosity Shoppe
- Handmade artist trading cards (stitch 'em) from FineArtStore.com
- Sampler pillows from the purl bee
- How to: Embroidery 101 from Craft
- Hand embroidery resources (patterns too!) at Needle'nThread
Embroidered Wares for your Home:
- WALL Wear stitchings from neawear
- Embroidered wall hangings from lovahandmade
- "Do Nothing Then Rest" sampler from Spoon Sisters
- Custom monogrammed towels from chez-sucre-chez (via d*s)
- Embroidered chirp pillow from CB2
Embroidered Works of Art:
You can also check out the CafeMom cross stitch group.