Sampler from Spoon Sisters
Well, one can dream, right? This is, nonetheless, what I'm striving for this day and weekend after Christmas. Some links for your "do nothing" weekend.
Five things I'm hoping to do with my "do nothing" days:
- Browse the CafeMom Etsy Moms year-end sale (my current faves from the CafeMom Etsy Moms always pictured on my profile page)
- Request a few of the Best Books of 2008 at the library
- Consider these tips on how to regift without guilt
- One toy in, one toy out (the end-of-year toy donation pile begins)
- Check out some of the best sites to help you scrimp through the recession
Two unlikely things I wish I could do as well:
- Sleep in
- Cut myself off from Christmas cookies
+++ Hoping that you're off work (so sorry if you're not...), what will you do with these next few days?