Wouldn't it be cool to live next to a celebrity? They'd probably invite you over to drink martinis and watch the Oscars 'n stuff. Orrrr maybe it would totally suck. Like maybe they'd have a very loud Oscar party that they wouldn't invite you to at all, but that would keep you up until 4 a.m. Really depends on the celebrity neighbor, I guess. Lucky for us, real estate website Zillow has released the results of its "Best and Worst Celebrity Neighbors for 2013." No surprise that Kimye top the worst list. First of all, they just had a baby and no one wants to listen to nighttime screaming. Second: Kanye. They're like that couple where everyone goes, "She's nice, but her husband ..." and shakes their head. Here is the top five on the worst neighbor list ... and a few they forgot.
1. Kim Kardashian and Kanye West. No one wants Kanye storming over going, "Hey, neighbor, did I say you could plant those gardenias on my property line? I'm an artist! Gardenias are not in my motif!"
2. Cast of "Here Comes Honey Boo Boo." If you find yourself living next to Mama Bear and Sugar Bear, it's really all about location, location, location.
3. Justin Bieber. The parties. The speeding cars. The ambulances.
4. Miley Cyrus. Can just picture Miley rolling around her front yard, naked, tonsil-hockeying her leaf blower.
5. Lady Gaga. When she leaves her house in that outfit made entirely of meat, your dog totally goes ballistic.
More From The Stir: 7 Celebrities Who Make Terrible Neighbors
But if you ask me, some noteworthy bad neighbors were left off the list. Such as ...
Amanda Bynes. Maybe she'd be okay now, but pre-psychiatric ward, she was lighting fires in driveways and throwing bongs out the window.
Phil Robertson. Phil can't live in any cool neighborhoods.
Charlie Sheen. A constant parade of porn stars. Plus, everything makes him angry.
Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt. Too many kids.
Jamie Dornan. Too many paparazzi.
Kristen Stewart and/or Robert Pattinson. I don't need that drama!
Who wouldn't you want to live next to?
Image via Kim Kardashian/Instagram