The following is from our sponsor, Honda.
It’s that time of year: We’re all thinking about resolutions and ways we want to make our lives better in 2014. You might not think the car you drive could help you reach those goals, but thanks to some ingenious new features, the Honda Odyssey will keep you on the right path to a more organized, less stressful, and even a more budget-friendly year ahead.
- Have fun! Spare yourself sibling squabbles with the amazing optional split-screen rear entertainment system. Kids can choose their own shows, or even play a video game with a compatible gaming system. Plug in their headphones to make it a nice quiet ride for mom and dad.
- Save money! With an available “cool box” tucked into the front console, you can keep drinks (up to six cans or four 20-ounce bottles) perfectly chilled without having to stop at the convenience store. Or stash some snacks or even a little lunch to avoid spending money on fast food en route.
- De-clutter your home! Spend a weekend or two going through every room in the house and purging all the stuff you don’t need or use anymore. Pack it into bags or boxes to donate to a local charitable organization -- remove the back seats, and you have nearly 150 cubic feet of cargo space to accommodate it all.
- Never get lost! An available navigation system with voice recognition means you’ll get wherever you’re going without getting lost (or even having to stop for directions!).
- Rule the carpool lane! Not having enough seats is never a problem in the Odyssey, with flexible seating for up to eight passengers (plus cargo space for all their stuff).
- Stay ahead of the mess! Cracker crumbs, gum wrappers, and more are no match for the HondaVAC, an optional feature that helps you make kid-made messes a distant memory. Why hasn’t anyone thought of this before??
What are your New Year’s resolutions for 2014?