You may love your four-legged friend, but that doesn't mean everyone else does. That is something we pet owners often forget. While we may find that little yappy bark endearing, it could be like nails on a chalkboard to everyone else within earshot. One mom shared her gripe about a neighbor's cat's bad behavior and the drastic actions she took to stop it.
This particularly kitty was a constant source of annoyance. Allowed outside, it would sit on top of cars and use gardens and kids' play areas as its own personal litter box. Despite complaints, the owner did nothing to corral her cat. So the neighbor did the unthinkable -- she had the city's animal control trap it and take it away. Harsh, sure, but it's totally within her rights. Check out 10 more things pet owners do that totally piss off their neighbors.
- They let him bark incessantly at anything that catches his eye.
- They don't pick up Fido's poop. Despite the fact there are fines for this, some people still do it. Gross!
- They let their huge dog jump up on people, including little kids. The excuse? "He just wants to say hi!"
- They bring their pet along to visit neighbors even though they know the neighbors don't like animals in their home.
- They bring their dog over and let it drink from your cups or eat from your plates.
- They think it's funny to pretend to tell their ferocious looking dog to attack a neighbor who is clearly timid around animals.
- They allow the dog to go off-leash during walks around the neighborhood.
- They let their pet pee and poop in the middle of a neighbor's yard. Curb him please!
- When the animal growls or hisses at an innocent passerby, they do nothing to calm him.
- They ignore their neighbors' many complaints.
Have you ever been annoyed by a neighbor's pet? What did you do about it?
Image via Ericka Souter