All parents should go out and get their kids a dog. There are so many reasons why! But probably the most important one is that a dog will make your family complete. Also, a dog isn't just good for your kids -- a dog can actually help your whole family. Here are 15 reasons to help convince you to get one!
1. You can pretend your dog is a doll and put him on your lap and make his paws move in funny ways.
2. If you are sad, you have a friend to play with.
3. Dogs are cute.
4. They are also furry and cuddly.
5. Mom and dad won't have to vacuum the dining room or the kitchen anymore because your dog will will eat everything up.
6. Dogs can stay with you if you are scared.
7. They make you happy when they jump up on you and lick your face.
8. Your dog will love you no matter what.
9. If you get in a fight with your best friend, your dog will still play with you.
10. Your dog can fetch the remote control so you don't have to get up and get it.
11. Your dog can help you find things that you've lost and they can also help find lost people.
12. You can dress your dog up in cute clothes or in your favorite team's jersey.
13. Your dog can protect you.
14. Your dog can sleep in your bed so you never get lonely.
15. You can get exercise when you walk your dog ... and even more exercise when you run with your dog.
Did we convince you? Will you get a dog now?
The moms at The Stir desperately needed a day off so we decided to let our kids help us write The Stir today -- find out more about them in their blogger profiles and see what they are writing about at Kids Takeover. Happy April Fools! :)