Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Are Buying a Home in London & Here’s the 411
Looks like Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are kicking off 2013 with a bang. After the horror that was Kristen moving out after the whole Rupert Sanders cheating scandal, the lovebirds are looking into buying property together once again. Back in September they moved back in together, and now, the duo has their eyes set on a place in London so they can spend more time with Rob's friends and family. After recent reports that they're still not too keen with him taking Kristen back, this may not be such a bad thing. Besides, Rob's been wanting to head back to London for a while now.
Oh the joy of being young, in love, and owning a home together. I can just envision their perfect pad now. In southwest London, not too far from his parents' home. And oh, the treasures we'll find inside ...
1. A really really big mirror in all rooms: Aside from the fact that big mirrors with cool borders are so totally chic, we know that the couple will put them to good use. First, Rob does have that addiction to Armani suits, so he can check himself out from all angles ALL over his house, and two, Kristen can use 'em to perfect her awkward lip biting face.
2. A room dedicated to Twilight fan mail: What I do love about Rob and Kristen is that they are really, really thankful for their awesome fans. So, it wouldn't surprise me if they have a room specifically FOR their fans. Hey, if Kristen ever cheats again, Rob can lock himself in there for a quick pick-me-up.
3. His and hers walk-in closets: Rob and Kristen are no strangers to good fashion. My guess is that walk-in closets are a must-have for this power couple.
4. Lots of photos ... of the two of them: Wouldn't want to stir up any jealousy inside the home. All photos of any other friends, male or female, aren't going up on the walls. This is going to be the ultimate love pad.
5. A huge fridge to store their favorite beers: We watched Kristen sip brews alongside Jimmy Fallon, and Rob has said that he'd rather have beer than wine any day. Why not have a separate fridge to collect their faves?
What do you think Rob and Kristen will have inside their London house? Are you happy to see these two getting a place in the UK?
Image via Splash News
Piping Hot Posts