You're at the umpteenth holiday party of the season and it hits you: I have nothing original left to say that doesn't have me recapping the latest episode of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. Oopsie!
Time to pull out Hedbanz. Or perhaps it's weird bringing your own game to your client's holiday office party.
If you can't travel with a board game, might I suggest these 10 opening lines guaranteed to get the discussion flowing?
- So I just joined my local Tea Party chapter ...
- Is it me, or should everyone get their own sabbatical to Eat, Pray, and Love?
- Do you know who the most obnoxious type of person is on Facebook?
- You know, I made my own f**k list when I was in college. Wanna see it?
- I think breastfeeding in public is wrong.
- What's better, peanut butter and chocolate or salt and caramel? Discuss.
- Can I touch you where the TSA did?
- Here's why our state should secede from the Union.
- I think tequila makes you crazy, my friend says it's gin. Let's see who's right.
- Look around this room. Who do you think will be dead before next year's holiday party?
Image via nany mata/Flickr