Been hemming and hawing over putting together a Halloween costume? Not sure you're going to get any sort of costume put together in time? Well, we're here to make sure you can at least have a mask to bust out in order to get in the door at the Halloween party. (We take payment in cupcakes.)
We've found 31 free DIY printable masks so you don't come off as completely unfestive this weekend. Just download and print out the PDF mask that suits you best, cut out some eye holes, glue it to some cardboard, and attach a stick to hold it over your face.
You're all set -- mildly lame but set to party with the rest of the folks who spent more than five minutes on their costumes.
31 Free Printable Halloween Mask Downloads
- May the force be with you when you wear one of these 17 Star Wars character masks. You'll be a hit with all the 8-year old boys. (StarWars.com)
- How's this for an odd couple? President Obama mask and Britney Spears mask. Print them both and you and your sweetie go as a really scary scandal. (News Groper)
- You won't be able to see in the dark, but at least you'll be sort of in costume with a Bat mask or Owl mask. (Alphamom)
- Depending on whose party you're attending, you'll make some kind of statement dressed as one of these characters: Sarah Palin mask, Glenn Beck mask, Kanye West mask, and a Rod Blagojevich mask. (HuffPo)
- Some good old-fashioned Halloween fun: Frankenstein mask, Dracula mask, and Werewolf mask. (FamilyFun)
- Arrrrrrrr, it's a free Pirate mask or purrrrrrrr, a free Cat mask. (Kaboose)
- Be your own dog or cat! Here's how: Pet masks. (Martha Stewart)
Who or what are you going to be for Halloween?
Image via HuffPo