Is it me or is Martha Stewart and her brand taking over the universe? She now has a home goods collection at Macy's, pet essentials at PetSmart, and a craft line at Michael's and HSN, etc. She's even at Wal-Mart and 1·800·FLOWERS. And more recently, she launched an extensive line of home products for The Home Depot, including area rugs, carpet, furniture, paint, paintable wallpaper, patio furniture, and storage, organization, and cleaning products.
Now, new for fall, Martha's first line of cabinets, countertops, and hardware arrive at The Home Depot. And um, if the universe is going to look anything like the above kitchen when she's done taking it over, I'm totally game. Go forth and conquer, my friend Martha.
- Design-oriented (inspired by Martha’s own kitchens) and utilitarian spaces (plate and pot organizers, super cabinets, and cookbook pop downs).
- Built-in-designer element with color coordination system -- foolproof way for coordinating paint colors, cabinet finishes, rugs and window treatments for a finished, polished room.
- Special-order cabinetry includes 11 door styles in both wood and PureStyle. Select cabinets offer textured and art-glass inserts.
- Cabinetry hardware consists of 32 unique styles -- 18 available in stores -- with finish options of Bedford Nickel, Polished Nickel, Bedford Brass, Bedford Satin Brass, Soft Iron, and Bronze with Copper Highlights.
- Special-order Corian countertops come in eight styles: five veined and three particulate.
- All cabinets and hardware can be used to furnish other utilitarian spaces as well, including laundry rooms, mud rooms, crafting rooms, storage spaces, and bathrooms.
Are you okay with Martha Stewart taking over the world or does she need to be stopped and fast?
Images via The Home Depot and Martha Stewart Living