Dying to get in on the ongoing chalkboard paint craze (nope, it's not over yet)?
Aside from covering a great drawing wall in a kids' room or playroom, there are so many fun projects you can do with a little can of this epic paint.
Here are seven fun DIY chalkboard paint ideas you can take on this summer.
1. Chalkboard door: Perfect in the kitchen for the grocery list or a message center (see also chalkboard cabinet doors).
2. Chalkboard globe: Plan trips around the world. Erase. Plan again.
3. Chalkboard headboard: Can't commit to one headboard? Draw a new style every month.
4. Glass canisters with chalkboard labels (see tutorial): A pretty way to store and label the sugar, flour, or even the laundry detergent.
5. Sliding chalk and cork boards: Hide ugly things like a fuse box.
6. Chalkboard frames. Add visual interest to a boring display.
7. Outdoor art chalkboards: Keep the kids creative and happy in the backyard.
Do you have a chalkboard paint project in the works?