To-do lists from The Container StoreIf you ask me, the perfect to-do list is the key to an organized life. Or it's at least the first step. And I am proud to say I am the Queen of the to-do list. I have one in my purse, one in my kitchen, many on my blog, and one at work, too.
If you're like me and you love a good to-do list, then you're really going to love these perfect, hand-selected, lovely notepads on which to write all those amazing lists.
1. These to-do lists from The Container Store just scream "organized!" to me. You can get a straightforward weekly to-do list, a grocery list, or a menu-planning list. Each is $7.99. (Heck, you can get all three.)
2. This freakin' to-do list from Finch and Hawk's Etsy shop is hilarious and it's only $5.50.
3. This Accomplish Notepad ($6.99) from Organize.com is fun because you can add items you want to complete today, tomorrow, someday, or "maybe never."
4. This Feel Good List ($16) from the Up Up Etsy Shop is a little unconventional, but it's also fantastic. It reminds you to blog (perfect for me!), draw, take a photo, etc. It's a to-do list for the genuinely important things in life.
5. A to-do list doesn't have to say "to do" on it to be perfect for organization. I really like this personalized note pad ($14) from Very Inviting Paper.
6. This "thongs to do" list ($5) from Skel Design Etsy shop is cheeky and perfect for summer. I can see adding "get a tan!" or "refill my margarita glass!" to this list.
What's your favorite to-do list of the bunch?