First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes beach-front property, serial cheating, and an ugly divorce. (And THEN comes sweet baby Louis in the baby carriage, but I'll stop now.)
That's the summary of the rise and fall of the marriage between Jesse James and Sandra Bullock. And now that the sun has gone down on their relationship, up on the market goes Jesse's Sunset Beach home, which he shared with Sandra.
Looks like Jesse James is Austin, Texas-bound to maintain his custom car business called Austin Speed Shop and not *wink wink* simply to be closer to Sandra and baby Louis.
According to Shelterpop, here are the facts about Jesse James' home for sale:
- 3,600-square-foot, two-level Mediterranean-style villa
- Listed at $6.75 million
- Four bedrooms, each with its own bath
- Recently remodeled in 2002
- Ocean views and located right on the sand
- A few miles from the Newport and Huntington Beach piers
- Viking stovetop and stainless steel appliances
- Pool, grotto, waterfall, and water slide
- Extensive surveillance system
I'll take two.
Jesse is also selling a three-bedroom condo in Sunset Beach. Price is set at $1.29 million.
Read more about the old James/Bullock beachy love nest and all its fancy features and see more beautiful photos over on Shelterpop.
What do think of Jesse James' beach house? Do you want to move in?
Images via First Team Real Estate