Been putting off a painting project in your home due to all the muss and fuss? Here's a tool that might just make all your future painting projects a little easier.
HomeRight brings you the new PaintStick EZ-Twist, which offers tray-less painting and draws paint directly from the can -- no tray, no bending, and no mess or drips on floors or carpets. And today you can win one of these cool PaintSticks.
To enter to win a PaintStick EZ-Twist, simply tell us ...
What's the next painting project you hope to tackle?
The PaintStick EZ-Twist offers these benefits:
- Holds up to 18 ounces of paint in the handle -- draw paint directly from can. No back and forth to the tray.
- Simply twist the handle to move paint to the roller.
- No-tray painting eliminates spills.
- Handle easily reaches ceilings and high walls without a ladder.
- Snap-on Spatter Shield to protect floors and ceilings.
- Quick, easy cleaning: When finished painting, attach the EZ-Twist to the paint can cover and return paint to the paint can. Clean up is easy. Fill the EZ-Twist with water and flush.
- The EZ-Twist comes with the EZ-Twist PaintStick, Roller Cover, How to Paint DVD, Spatter Shield, Paint Can Cover, and Fill Tube.
To be entered to win one of three PaintStick EZ-Twists, just leave your answer to the above question in the comments below!
Here are the giveaway rules ...
Only your first comment counts as an entry.
Three (3) CafeMoms who reply to this post with a comment by 11:59 p.m. (EST) on Thursday, June 17, 2010, will be chosen at random to receive a PaintStick EZ-Twist (valued at $39.99).*
*No Purchase Necessary. Starts June 14, 2010 at 12:10 p.m. (EST) and ends June 17, 2010 at 11:59 p.m. (EST). Open to US residents, 16 years and older, who are CafeMom members. Void where prohibited. Click here for the Official Rules.