1. Get outside and give back. Why not organize a family outing to pick up trash in your neighborhood?
2. Plant an extra row in your garden and plan to donate the harvest to your local food bank.
3. Walk, bike, or take public transportation on Earth Day (and every day you can thereafter).
4. Have a family meeting and pick 5 things you can do for the environment.
5. Attend an Earth Day celebration in your town. Meet up with your own community, share ideas, and enjoy the day together.
How does your family celebrate Earth Day?