Etsy; $38I have more magazines in my home than shoes, and you should know I have a lot of shoes. I don't know why I hang onto magazines long after I've read them, but the only way to ensure they don't take over my entire house is to have a set place for them.
I've been on the prowl for a new magazine rack for a while now, and I think I've finally found a good group to select from.
1. Spectrum Seville rack from Target ($18.99). If your home's decor is a bit more modern, I think this is a great (and nicely priced) one.
2. Invisible magazine rack from Crate and Barrel ($49.95). A little pricey, but it's a great design and holds more magazines than your average rack.
3. Savannah Oval magazine basket from Pottery Barn (on sale for $24). Classic look!
4. M is for magazine from Etsy ($38). So original and the design hides the magazines well enough, that you could display this just about anywhere.
5. ORE International Cherry Magazine Shelves from Amazon ($22). If this matches your living room set, it's a great addition.
6. Floor magazine rack from Amazon ($12.79)
Which would you pick?