How are those 2010 diet resolutions coming along? I know lots of women who start off the new year strong with their goals to eat right and lose weight only to peter out sometime mid-January. Is this you? If so, try not to be too hard on yourself. It happens to the best of us. Instead of beating yourself up, check out these links to get you back on the healthy eating track...
- Dr. Oz reveals the sneaky sugar in your food — That's Fit
- 5 foods you should be eating, including whole eggs, garbanzo beans, and more & mdash; Yahoo! Shine
- Michael Pollan's 6 simple tricks to feed your family right — Babble
- 2010 Weight Loss Challenge! — CafeMom
- How to junk the junk food in the new year — Momversation
- 10 fiber-packed recipes — Woman's Day
Did you make new year resolutions this year? How are they working out so far?