Fellow exercisers, when it comes to strength-training and weight-lifting, who among us HATES reps with the heat of a thousand burning suns? (My hand is raised!) My dears, this workout is for us.
The group of seven exercises should be completed 2-3 times per week. Do each exercise in the group one time, stretched over the course of 90 seconds. In total, this workout should take a little more than 10 minutes, plus time for rest, of course!
1. Arm Accentuator sculpts the shoulders. Stand with your hands at your sides, holding hand weights palm down. Slowly lift arms to the side until you reach shoulder height; then lower slowly.
2. Tush Tightener—essentially a squat in slow motion—tones the butt and thighs.
3. Bellybuster slims the waist and tightens the abs. Laying on your back, extend legs perpendicular to the floor. Twisting at the waist, slowly lower legs, first to one side, then the other.
4. Total toner works the back and triceps. Laying with your upper back on a stability ball and your legs in a bridge, slowly life a hand weight over your head, then lower.
5. Lower-body buffer—essentially a lunge in slow motion—tones the thighs and butt.
6. Bust Booster—a slow-motion push-up—works the chest, shoulders, and triceps.
7. Back Attack tones the back and arms. Lying face-down on a stability ball, raise weights to the side, then lower.
Do you hate reps as much as I do?