Is the cold and flu making it's way through your house? Sometimes natural remedies can alleviate your symptoms just as well as prescription drugs. These food and drink flu cures will have you feeling better in no time.
- Tea with honey and lemon works wonders to sooth a cough, sore throat, congestion, or queasiness.
- Fresh lime juice can help ease a sore throat and cough as well.
- Peppermint tea is a natural decongestant.
- Ginger tea, chamomile, and cinnamon can allieviate nausea.
- Pineapple juice or fresh pineapple can help hydrate the body and boost the immune system.
- Raw garlic helps the immune system fight infection.
- And, of course, chicken soup is the cure for whatever ails you.
What's your favorite natural remedy for the cold or flu?