I hate diets. They're the worst. I know you agree with me. Everyone is pretty much on the same page with this.
I've been on quite a few in my day. Some have worked, some haven't -- it seems like the only consistent thing throughout all diets are the annoying people who make comments about them.
Ugh, those people. You know who I'm talking about. Here are the 10 things we NEVER want to hear while on a diet.
1. I don't see what's so hard about just eating a little less. I don't even know where to begin.
2. I could NEVER diet, I just love food way too much. Yeah, it's a good thing I HATE food then.
3. Kim Kardashian just lost a lot of weight on Atkins, why don't you try that? Kim also has a personal trainer, professional chef, and just about every single dieting tool at her disposal. Not exactly the same thing here.
4. Come on, is it really THAT big of a deal if you eat this brownie? Would you offer an alcoholic a beer?
5. Thank GOD for my genetics so I don't have to diet. Those genetics won't last a lifetime, just wait.
6. You know I hear dieting is actually really bad for you. You know, it's funny ... dieting and starving yourself are actually two totally different things.
7. So... can you go out and stuff? Shockingly, my diet doesn't make me chain myself to my couch.
8. Why are you dieting? You're so thin. I must like torturing myself.
9. What's the point? You're just going to gain it back anyway. SERIOUSLY?
10. You're doing great ... only 5 more pounds to go? Actually 2, but thanks.
Are you on a diet? What's the craziest comment you've heard so far?