Top 10 Gifts Moms Want for Christmas
As mothers, all of the holiday focus is, of course, on the kids. But don't we deserve some holiday goodness, too? Of course we do!!!
I asked my mommy friends what they were hoping for this holiday season and most of them had the same ideas: Sleep and using the bathroom alone topped the list. But you can't buy those. (Or, if you can, please tell me where!)
Below were the most popular realistic mom-requested gifts this season. If you're looking to spread some Christmas cheer to a mom you know, take a look. I don't know a single mom who wouldn't appreciate any of them, myself included ...
1. A night or two in a hotel room. Alone. No husband, no kids, nobody but me.
2. A massage. From someone other than a child of mine paid a dollar to do it.
3. A new camera to torture my children with.
4. A Keurig. Isn't that a Mommy necessity or something?
5. Some new bras that I don't need to physically stuff my boobs into.
6. A bottle of wine, the size of my Christmas tree.
7. An iPad. For me, me, and only me! NO, I WILL NOT SHARE, CHILDREN!
8. Jewelry. The more sparkles, the better.
9. Babysitting services so I can nap, shower alone, or actually, you know ... get clean.
10. A vibrator. And then a lock for the door.
Image via Jill Smokler
Piping Hot Posts